Search This Blog

Monday 31 July 2023

Prayer from Psalms 1:2-3

Song

Come and take your place oh lord
Come and take your place oh lord
In my life 
Come and take your place
In my life, come and take your place


But his delight is in the law of the Lord, And on His law [His precepts and teachings] he [habitually] meditates day and night. And he will be like a tree firmly planted [and fed] by streams of water, Which yields its fruit in its season; Its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he does, he prospers [and comes to maturity].
Psalms 1:2‭-‬3 AM


Prayer

Almighty God I worship you and honour your holy name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and your blood shed for me on Calvary

Lord come and take your place, take preeminence in all I do

Father uproot from my life any and every desire that doesn't glorify you

Lord increase in me the desire to live according to your purpose for the rest of my life

Lord let my fruits blossom beyond the imagination of men

Father advocate for me in areas I can or can't get to and silent all opposing powers

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let your light continue to shine in our path in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has taken His place over my life. The King of kings is my delight. In Christ Jesus I live move and have my being. I am living a life of praise and victory all the days of my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 31st July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...