Search This Blog

Friday 7 July 2023

Prayer from Ephesians 6:12

Song by Judikay

You do not lie
You do not fail
What is hard for you to do?
It doesn't exist oh
It can never ever exist oh

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12 KJV


Prayer

Lord almighty I worship you and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and let your mercy speak over any form of judgement

Ancient of days remove from me any evil emergencies planned by the workers of darkness

I decree every tongue that rise in judgement against me is permanently condemned

I decree henceforth evil reports and the reporters are silenced in Jesus name

I decree every word spoken into the atmosphere that is working against me or my household is reversed and destroyed

I decree every power waiting to attack me at the point of breakthrough or the pinnacle of my testimony is destroyed

I decree henceforth grace of God is lifting me to the height God has set apart for me 

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will not gather to mourn and we will not be mourned in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God works marvelously over my life. My life is hidden in Christ therefore no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Every risen force against His plans for me are negated in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 7th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...