Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 July 2023

Prayer from John 1:4-5

Song

Lord, the light of your love is shining
In the midst of the darkness, shining
Jesus, Light of the world, shine upon us
Set us free by the truth you now bring us
Shine on me, shine on me

Shine, Jesus, shine
Fill this land with the Father's glory
Blaze, Spirit, blaze
Set our hearts on fire
Flow, river, flow
Flood the nations with grace and mercy
Send forth your word
Lord, and let there be light

Lord, I come to your awesome presence
From the shadows into your radiance
By the blood I may enter your brightness
Search me, try me, consume all my darkness
Shine on me, shine on me

In Him was life [and the power to bestow life], and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines on in the darkness, and the darkness did not understand it or overpower it or appropriate it or absorb it [and is unreceptive to it].
John 1:4‭-‬5 AMP

Prayer

My Lord and my father I worship your name and honour majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me in life

Lord thank you for your light and for making me a light in this world

Lord in all aspect of my life wherever darkness wants to rule take total control in Jesus name

Lord destroy every activity of darkness around my family

I decree I carry the light of Christ therefore I will never walk or function in obscurity

I decree my eyes is divinely inspired and I see new revelations henceforth

I decree the new life of Christ in me directs my being always

I decree every activities of darkness and manipulation of destiny over any evil altar will not stand in my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are children of light no power of darkness have a say over our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The light of Christ shines brighter and brighter over my life. He has made me a light like Himself, therefore darkness cannot rule over me. My purpose in life can never be truncated because in Christ Jesus I live, move and have my being in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 19th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...