Search This Blog

Friday 21 July 2023

Prayer from Psalms 25:4-5

Song

Lord prepare me
To be a sanctuary
Pure and Holy
Tried and true, with Thanksgiving
I'll be a living, Sanctuary for you

Shew me thy ways, O LORD; Teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: For thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:4‭-‬5 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship you and magnify your wonderful name

King of glory thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sins and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for always being with me and for shielding me from all negative plans

Lord thank you for keeping my household and I under the shadow of your wings and out of the reach of the evil one

Father show me your ways and lead me in the right path

Lord do not let me  become too heavy for your to carry or too wise for your to direct me in Jesus name

Lord remove every delay from the journey of my life

Father take all the glory over my life and terminate all evil reports

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household do what you alone can do in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of the lord is alive in me. The lord is ordering my steps. I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time. His grace is forever sufficient for me and I will not lack in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 21st July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...