Search This Blog

Sunday 16 July 2023

Prayer from Psalms 25:1-2

Song

Unto Thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul
Unto Thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul
Oh my God, I trust in Thee
Let me not be ashamed
Let not mine enemies triumph over me

Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in thee: Let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
Psalm 25:1‭-‬2 KJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages, I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and let your mercy prevail over judgement

Lord sustain me by your mercy and do not let me fail where it matter most

Lord do not let the desires of the wicked triumph over my destiny

Father uproot every seed of negativity from my destiny henceforth

Lord arise and speak for me in places negative petitions has been raised against me

Lord use my life as a testimony of your divine existence in all aspects of life

Lord connect me divinely to people and places that matter beyond the imagination of men

Lord whatever has been a burden in my life, today let an end come to them

Lord uproot all negative root and news that has kept me bound in position of delay and denial in Jesus name

Lord divine destroy the plans of the wicked militating against your promises in my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by and our household let your mercy speak for us in all areas and let us carry the evidence of the manifestation of your promises in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mercy of God is overuling all negative plans and His favour is speaking for me. The lord has orchestrated divine connection and global visibility over my destiny. Grace is speaking over disgrace in all that I do. God has showered His favour upon me, I am a partaker of His wonders. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 16th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...