Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 July 2023

Prayer from Psalms 50:10-12

Song

I serve the God who never fail
I serve the God who never fail
I serve the God who never fail
Who never fail
Who never fail forevermore

Amen Jesus never fail
Amen Jesus never fail
Amen Jesus never fail
Jesus never fail, Jesus never fail, Jesus never fail
Forevemore

For every beast of the forest is mine, And the cattle upon a thousand hills. I know all the fowls of the mountains: And the wild beasts of the field are mine. If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: For the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.
Psalm 50:10‭-‬12 KJV

Prayer

Lord I honour your holy name and worship your majesty

I give you all the praise and thank you for this amazing day

I thank you Lord Jesus for my going out and my coming in

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks for me

Lord thank you for your word that reminds me that you own everything

Lord you are my source, grant me grace to focus on  you more than the resources

Abba grant me divine clarity over all decisions that I make that will impact my destiny

Father whoever is lording themselves over my destiny silent them in Jesus name

Lord eliminate all evil plans set to take me away from my position of destiny fulfillment

I decree I will not lack or suffer any loss physically or spiritually

I decree every power that stands to question my faith or mock my period of waiting on God an end comes to them now

I decree the power of God fills my heart each and everyday and I live a purposeful life

I decree henceforth I will never be a candidate of delay or disappointment

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household new doors have opened for us in Jesus name amen

*Pray over that thing you have been told by men that it's impossible*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord my father owns everything. He is the creator of all things and the main source. Therefore, I will never lack, I will never be disappointed and delay has no power over me. God has set me on the level of supernatural achievement, what didn't work before will begin to work henceforth in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 12th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...