Search This Blog

Thursday 6 July 2023

Prayer from Isaiah 41:18

Good Morning

Song by Minister GUC

I will put you in front
In front of my melody
You're all that matters
You're all that matters
I'll make room for two
You and I Jesus
You're all that matters
You're all that matters

Owei, Owei
You're all that matters
Owei, Owei
You're all that matters
Owei, Owei
You're all that matters to me Jesus
Owei, Owei
You are all that matter

I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
Isaiah 41:18 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your name and give you all the praise

Lord Jesus thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood that was shed for my salvation

Lord have your way in my life and take all the glory over all that concerns me

I decree new doors are opened for me where there was no door in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I function under open heavens, all things work for my good

I decree there is no more barrenness or dryness in my life

I decree long term sickness have been put to shame and an end has come to it in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the lord has opened the book of remembrance concerning us no more delay or denial in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has opened the book of remembrance concerning me. This is my season of upliftment and breakthrough all around. I will never have a better yesterday. Wherever I go, favour, grace and mercy accompanies me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 7th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...