Search This Blog

Sunday 9 July 2023

Prayer from Psalms 27:10

Song

My beloved is, the Most beautiful
Among thousands and thousands
My beloved is the Most beautiful
Among thousands and thousands
Yeshua ah ah ah, ah ah ah
Yeshua ah ah ah, ah ah ah


When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the LORD will take me up.
Psalm 27:10 KJV

Prayer

Oh lord my father I worship you and honour your majesty

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your unending grace and love showered on me daily

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks for me where I can or can't speak for myself

Lord thank you for not forsaking me even when others have forsaken me

Lord thank you for proving yourself mighty over my life

Lord thank you for removing all evil labels and negative attributes from my life

Lord thank you for terminating evil emergencies and the manipulation of darkness over my soul

Lord thank you for giving me the opportunity to witness this new season of divine intervention over my life

Lord thank you for being my father the one that never fail or falter

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for the blessings you have released upon us you deserve the glory

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my father, He is my helper, He is my hope and my sustainer. The king of kings is working in my life and He has transformed all that concerns me to the glory of His name. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 9th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...