Search This Blog

Saturday 8 July 2023

Prayer from Psalms 20;7-8

Song
I will lift up mine eyes to the hills
From whence cometh my help
My help cometh from the Lord
The Lord which made heaven and earth

He said he would not suffer thy foot
Thy foot to be moved
The Lord which keepeth thee
He will not slumber nor sleep

Oh the Lord is thy keeper
The Lord is thy shade
Upon thy right hand
Upon thy right hand

No, the sun shall not smite thee by day
Nor the moon by night
He shall preserve thy soul
Even forever more
My help, my help, my help
All of my help cometh from the Lord

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: But we will remember the name of the LORD our God. They are brought down and fallen: But we are risen, and stand upright.
Psalm 20:7‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer

Lord I worship you and honour your holy name

Father thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your love for me that is unfailing

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sins and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily instills the truth in me

Lord thank you for silencing the negative words and thoughts of the enemy

Father thank you because my hope is in you and you will never put me to shame

Lord thank you for being my help at all times and for never letting me down

Lord thank you for not putting my ultimate help in humans, you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for raising us to the level you planned for us against the will of the workers of iniquity you are worthy to be praise

*Spend some time to give thanks to God*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily:Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my keeper and my shield. The lord will restore all that I lost in multiple folds. My help and Hope is in the Lord because He is the main source and He has no limit. His grace speaks for me each day and I will never be put to shame in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 8th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...