Search This Blog

Saturday 29 July 2023

Prayer from Habakkuk 2:2-3

Song

For the Lord is good 
For the Lord is good
For the Lord is good
And His mercies endureth forever


And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Habakkuk 2:2‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God I worship you and magnify your name for who you are

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy upon me

Lord thank you for shielding me in your divine protection away from known or unknown harm

Lord thank you for delivering me from all besetting sin

Lord thank you for your word that daily uplifts me and gives me clarity

Lord grant me grace to understand every vision you have given to me in the past or present

Lord increase in me the zeal to write the visions down and understand the purpose

Lord remove every doubt from my mind towards all your promises for me

Lord eliminate every unknown or known delay hanging over my destiny

Abba destroy all the works of darkness in and around my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father at the appointed time meant for the visions you have given me to come to manifestation, do not let me be found wanting

Lord remove every utterance that will make me self sabotage and destroy your will for me

Lord destroy negative visions and prophecies over my destiny

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household transform our lives to the level of fulfillment and manifestation henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is my guide, God is the anchor of my life. My dependency is on the one who knew me before I was formed in my mother's womb. I will never depend on limited resources because God is my source and my guide forever in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 29th July 2023


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...