Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 July 2023

Prayer from 2 Kings 4:26,34

Hymn

Through the love of God our Saviour                 
All will be well
Free and changeless in His favour                          
All, will be well                                                         
Precious is the blood that sealed us;           
Perfect is the grace that sealed us;  
Strong the hand stretched forth to shield us     
All, will be well                                                         

Though we pass through tribulation,                  
All will be well                                                          
Ours is such a full salvation                                     
All, will be well         
Happy still in God confiding,                      
Fruitful if in his abiding;                                         
Holy through the Spirit's guiding                           
All, will be well                           


run now, I pray thee, to meet her, and say unto her, Is it well with thee? is it well with thy husband? is it well with the child? And she answered, It is well. And he went up, and lay upon the child, and put his mouth upon his mouth, and his eyes upon his eyes, and his hands upon his hands: and he stretched himself upon the child; and the flesh of the child waxed warm.
2 Kings 4:26‭, ‬34 KJV

Prayer

Lord thank you for this wonderful new dawn and grace of life

Mighty God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that comforts and enlightens me daily

Lord thank you for perfecting everything that concerns me to the glory of your name

Lord thank you for changing the story to bring glory to your name

Lord thank you for turning around what was meant to hurt me into a channel of testimonies

I decree every word said to cause me harm or disgrace is reversed by fire in Jesus name

I decree everything I expect today will manifest speedily to the glory of God

I decree an end has come to evil report, evil news and negative patterns in my life and lineage

I decree the Lord has settled my life with abundance and favour beyond human reasoning in Jesus name

I decree I am favoured all around no more delay in my life in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household this is the season of divine manifestation in all we do in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has perfected everything concerning me. All will be well, I will never be a recipient of evil reports or bad news. Grace, mercy and favour have gone ahead of me and speaks on my behalf in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 26th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...