Search This Blog

Sunday 30 July 2023

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 6:12

Song by Todd Dulaney

Let my heart be a sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

We were created in Your image
Made in the likeness of who You are
Joined with the angels and all of creation
Singing as one to praise You God

Every breath, every step I'll pour out
On an altar of praise my life is found
Every breath, every step I'll pour out
On an altar of praise my life is found

For who knoweth what is good for man in this life, all the days of his vain life which he spendeth as a shadow? for who can tell a man what shall be after him under the sun?
Ecclesiastes 6:12 KJV


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your holy name and exalt your majesty for who you are to me

Lord thank you for this amazing new day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your word that inspires me daily to do your will

Lord make my life your sanctuary, let me live according to your purpose

Lord order my steps in all I do, take all the glory in Jesus name

Father uproot from my life everything that puts me against your will 

Lord arise and help me in all aspect and shame every situation that wants to shame me

Lord help me to live an upright life so that after my journey on earth I will reign eternally with you in heaven

Lord open my eyes and heart to see those things I should desist from and those I need to embrace in my life

Lord I lift the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household unto you, have your way in our lives and keep us standing in your will forever in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is the Sanctuary of the Most High King. I do not live under the directives of the perishing world. The King of kings has settled me and enlarged my coast. The Lord has established His purpose in and through me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 30th July 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...