Search This Blog

Saturday 1 July 2023

Prayer from Psalms 96:11-13

Song

The Lord reigns
The Lord reigns
The Lord reigns
Let the earth rejoice
Let the earth rejoice
Let the earth rejoice
Let the people be glad
That our God reigns

Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; Let the sea roar, and all the things it contains; Let the field be exultant, and all that is in it. Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy Before the Lord, for He is coming, For He is coming to judge the earth. He will judge the world with righteousness And the peoples in His faithfulness.
Psalms 96:11‭-‬13 AMP


Prayer

Jehovah I worship you and honour your majesty

King of kings I magnify you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for the privilege to witness a new month of divine blessings

Lord thank you for seeing me through all situations and for making me a victor

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over the judgement of sin

I decree as I have started this new month with thanksgiving I will end it with testimony

I decree this new month will not see my end or the end of my family in Jesus name

I decree this new month doors of opportunity and breakthrough are opened for me

I decree all that I do the blessings of God will rest upon them

I decree I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time

I decree grace works for me and all disgrace has been permanently removed

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household this new month the blessings of God that makes rich and adds no sorrow is our portion

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has started a new thing in my life and He will complete it. Grace of God is working in all that I do. I am moving to the next level of destiny fulfillment. This is my season and nothing can withhold the manifestation of God's blessings in my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 1st July 2023 

Happy New Month 🎉🥳🎉🎉🎉🥳🎉

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...