Search This Blog

Friday 30 June 2023

Prayer from Psalms 96:1-4

Song

I lift my hands in total adoration unto you
You reign on the throne for you are god and god alone
Because of you my cloudy days are gone
I can sing to you this song
I just want to say that i love you more than anything

Love me in your arms
You were my shelter from the storm
When all my friends were gone
You were right there all along
I never knew a love like this before,
Oh I just want to say that i love you more than anything

I love you Jesus
I worship and adore you
Just want to tell you Lord,
I love you more than anything

O sing to the Lord a new song; Sing to the Lord, all the earth! Sing to the Lord, bless His name; Proclaim good news of His salvation from day to day. Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous works and wonderful deeds among all the peoples. For great is the Lord and greatly to be praised; He is to be feared above all gods.
Psalms 96:1‭-‬4 AMP

Prayer

Almighty saviour I honour your name and worship you for who you are

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for your love and ever present help

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for always showering your mercy and love upon me

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and for being my ever present help

Lord thank you for the end of this month and for not allowing the month to see my end

Lord thank you for not allowing the desires of the wicked to manifest over my life

Lord thank you for replacing all loss with abundance

Lord thank you for divine restoration that has taken place and the physical manifestation

Lord thank you for not allowing the wickedness of this world to destroy my dream and purpose in life

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for giving us beauty for ashes

*Spend time to thank God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The love of Christ Jesus radiates in and through me. The lord has set me free and He has removed all yokes. The lord has given me beauty for ashes. The lord has replaced all that needs to be replaced in my life. Jesus has given me divine uplifting and satisfaction. My season for unending testimony has begun. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 30th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...