Search This Blog

Thursday 1 June 2023

Prayer from Hebrews 2:12-13

Good Morning

Hymn

To God be the glory
Great things He has done
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son
Who yielded His life an atonement for sin
And opened the life-gate that all may go in

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord
Let the earth hear His voice
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord
Let the people rejoice
Come to the Father
Through Jesus the Son
Give Him the glory
Great things He has done


saying, “I will declare Your (the Father’s) name to My brethren (believers), In the midst of the congregation I will sing Your praise.” And again [He says], “My trust and confident hope will be placed in Him.” And again, “Here I am, I and the children whom God has given Me.”
Hebrews 2:12‭-‬13 AMP

Prayer

Father I worship your name and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for this new month and for the new things you have in place for me

Lord thank you because this month will birth beginning of newness and answers to my prayers

Lord thank you because the words you've spoken concerning me are manifesting hence

Lord thank you because June will not be a month of loss or sadness

Lord thank you for your everlasting love that I will continue to encounter

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household because our days will be filled with divine intervention and protocols will be broken for our sakes in Jesus name

*Spend some time to thank God*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has begun a new thing in my life, His grace is forever sufficient for me. This is my season of unending blessing, no sorrow is permitted to come near me. I am attaining the height of divine turn around and breakthrough in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word © 1st June 2023 ©

Happy New Month 🎊

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...