Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 June 2023

Prayer from Isaiah 49:24-26

Song

Let praises rise, From the inside
From the inside of me
May You delight, in the inside
In the inside of me

Come fill my life, From the inside
From the inside of me
Set me on fire, From the inside
From the inside of me

'Cause all I want, Is for You
You to be glorified
For You to be lifted high
All I want, Is for You
You to be glorified
For You to be lifted high

Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.
Isaiah 49:24‭-‬26 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship your majesty and honour you for you are God alone

Father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your loving kindness and your mercy that speaks over judgement

Lord thank you for your word, for the power in the word

Lord thank you for divine understanding of your word and the purpose of the word in me

Lord let your mercy and favour surround me beyond my imagination

Lord deliver me from the hands of the mighty and situations that are beyond me

Lord put to shame those who are waiting for my downfall

Lord speak for me even in places I can't speak for myself

Lord terminate every accusations and decisions that will jeopardize your purpose for me

I decree wherever there is any gathering against my life, let them be scattered

I decree every report written or yet to be written that wants to keep me in captivity is destroyed in Jesus name

I decree all processes and protocols are broken for my sake in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household the mercy of God has made room for us in places beyond our human capabilities in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am delivered by the hands of God, evil orchestration is permanently destroyed. My desires will not be cut short. God has gone ahead of me and He has given me liberty and granted my desires to the glory of His name. In Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 7th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...