Search This Blog

Thursday 15 June 2023

Prayer from Exodus 13:21-22

Song

You are the pillar that holds my life
You are the pillar that holds my life
Master Jesus 
You are the pillar that holds my life
Master Jesus
You are the pillar that holds my life



The Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night. The pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night did not depart from before the people.
Exodus 13:21‭-‬22 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I honour your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for who you are to me and for directing my path daily

Father thank you for your word, for leading me through your word daily

Lord help me, in every area of life, send divine help to me

Father build a wall of fire around me and make my life impenetrable for workers of iniquity

I decree the Lord has gone ahead of me as pillar of cloud by day and pillar of fire by night, therefore no harm can come near me

The presence of God has negated the power of negativity in and around me

I decree my blood and that of my household will never be used as an offering on any evil altar in Jesus name

I decree no weapon formed against my household and I shall prosper and every tongue that rise against us in Judgement is condemned

I decree every power of darkness raising its head in spirit realm to attack my destiny is permanently destroyed

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household a new dawn has started in our lives and our stories are changing in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my shield, He has fought and won all battles for me. His name is my hiding place, He has caused a supernatural change in my situation. I will never be stagnant in life. God has opened a new door of divine growth and elevation for me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 15th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...