Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 June 2023

Prayer from Matthew 15:10-11

Song

We give you glory glory
Glory to the lamb
We give you glory glory
Glory to the lamb
For you are glorious 
And worthy to be praised
You are the lamb upon the throne
And unto you we lift our voice in praise 
You are the Lamb upon the throne


After Jesus called the crowd to Him, He said, “Listen and understand this: It is not what goes into the mouth of a man that defiles and dishonors him, but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles and dishonors him.”
Matthew 15:10‭-‬11 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings I thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement in all aspects of my life

I decree henceforth I will not walk in the path of destruction the spirit of the Lord guides my journey

Lord rid me of all thoughts, desires and utterances that defiles  my spirit man

Lord fill me with your divine presence that enables me to only do your will

Lord arise in your mercy and destroy all unwanted thoughts that fills my being and mind knowingly or unknowingly

Lord help me to live according to your will and remove every desires that leads me away from your will

Lord remove from me every bitterness and unforgiveness 

Lord grant me grace to see people the way you see them henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household there is no failure in our path in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has filled my spirit man with His truth. I will never be subjected to the dictates of flesh and perishing world. I am filled with the presence of the Holy spirit. Grace is multiplied in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 6th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...