Search This Blog

Sunday 4 June 2023

Prayer from Proverbs 1:5

Good Morning

Song

Let the living water flow over my soul
Let the Holy spirit come and take control
Of every situation that has troubled my mind
All my cares and burdens unto you I roll
Jesus Jesus Jesus
Father Father Father
Spirit Spirit Spirit


The wise will hear and increase their learning, And the person of understanding will acquire wise counsel and the skill [to steer his course wisely and lead others to the truth],
Proverbs 1:5 AMP

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

Mighty man in battle thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for eternal life you deserve all the worship

Lord increase in me divine wisdom and let me live according to your plans

Father remove every desires of the world that results in foolishness from me

Lord grant me grace to love others just as you love them

Lord erase every bitterness and the source from my life

Father open my heart to receive divine inspiration and act on it accordingly

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household have your way in our lives. Let our life be exemplary lives that touches souls and brings them to your kingdom in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have divine wisdom. I do not function on limited understanding of man. My life is not directed by worldly dictates. I am in tune with what the Holy spirit says. I know what to do, how to do it and when to do it because Christ Jesus directs my thoughts in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 4th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...