Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 June 2023

Prayer from Genesis 37:31-34

Good Morning

Song

What the enemy meant for evil
God has turned it, turned it around
What the enemy meant for evil
God has turned it around for my good

Then they took Joseph’s tunic, slaughtered a male goat and dipped the tunic in the blood; and they brought the multicolored tunic to their father, saying, “We have found this; please examine it and decide whether or not it is your son’s tunic.” He recognized it and said, “It is my son’s tunic. A wild animal has devoured him; Joseph is without doubt torn in pieces!” So Jacob tore his clothes [in grief], put on sackcloth and mourned many days for his son.
Genesis 37:31‭-‬34 AMP


Prayer

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for divine intervention and breakthrough in all aspects of life

Father thank you for turning around all situations meant for evil for my good henceforth

Lord thank you for not allowing my destiny to be manipulated by evil and wicked men

Lord for every plan set to put me below your purpose rubbish the plan and give me divine promotion

Lord that which is mine that is being used as an object of sadness against my wish destroy the users in Jesus name

Father wherever the enemy has kept any tool to orchestrate my downfall expose them and give me victory over them

Lord I decree every association that my children or myself will engage with or is engaging with that is planning our end destroy the association

I decree I will not bury, I will not be buried, I will not mourn and I will not be mourned in Jesus name

I decree every kingdom and power standing against my elevation is permanently pulled down under my feet in Jesus name

I decree over my family, the jealousy and misunderstanding that will lead to family rising against each other will never see the light of day

I decree over my parents and parents around the world they will not mourn over any of their children

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household that which was meant to harm us is becoming the channel for our divine breakthrough in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers


*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has turned all situations around for my good. My glory will not be buried suddenly. My light will not go off suddenly. I will live to fulfill my purpose of creation. The grace to pursue, overcome and recover is mightily available in my life henceforth in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 21st June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...