Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 June 2023

Prayer from Psalms 52:8-9

Hymn

Oh Lord, my God
When I, in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed

Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art


But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in and confidently rely on the loving-kindness and the mercy of God forever and ever. I will thank You and confide in You forever, because You have done it [delivered me and kept me safe]. I will wait on, hope in and expect in Your name, for it is good, in the presence of Your saints (Your kind and pious ones).
Psalm 52:8‭-‬9 AMPC

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and honour your majesty

King of kings I thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for your word and the blessings I receive through your word daily

Lord grant me the enabling grace to always stand on your promises and never faint

Lord help me give me the strength I need to pull through in life 

Lord arise and calm every storm that has risen against my life

Lord silent every opposer of my destiny and let your mercy speak for me

Lord erase every mishap that has kept me on the position I have outgrown in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household erase all evil emergencies and evil petition tendered against us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am free, Christ has given me divine liberty. I amabove all adversaries and contenders of my destiny. Negativity will not take dominion over me in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 14th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...