Search This Blog

Saturday 17 June 2023

Prayer from Proverbs 23:23

Song by Elevation worship


If He dresses the lilies with beauty and splendor
How much more will He clothe you?
How much more will He clothe you?
If He watched over every sparrow
How much more does He love you?
How much more does He love you?

Jireh, You are enough 
Jireh, You are enough 
I will be content in every circumstance
Jireh, You are enough, 


Buy the truth and sell it not; not only that, but also get discernment and judgment, instruction and understanding.
Proverbs 23:23 AMPC


Prayer

Everlasting father I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Lord let your mercy speak for me in all aspects of life

I receive the spirit of discernment over all that I do in Jesus name

I decree the truth of God takes preeminence in all that concerns me

I decree the presence of God will not depart from my life in Jesus name

I decree this day God will visit me and a new thing has started in my life in Jesus name

I decree I will not sink in uncertainty and disgrace in Jesus name

I decree the word of God is made perfect in my being and all things work together for my good in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household God who has started a new thing our lives will complete it in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my source, the lord is my strength, the lord is my deliverer, the lord is my maker. Christ Jesus is working in my life, I will never be found wanting. He has settled all that concerns me, my desires are manifesting with answers in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 17th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...