Search This Blog

Friday 16 June 2023

Prayer from Job 19:25

Hymn

There is a redeemer
Jesus, God's own Son
Precious Lamb of God, Messiah
Holy One

Jesus my redeemer
Name above all names
Precious Lamb of God, Messiah
Oh, for sinners slain

Thank you, oh my father
For giving us Your Son
And leaving Your Spirit
'Til the work on Earth is done


For I know that my Redeemer and Vindicator lives, and at last He [the Last One] will stand upon the earth.
Job 19:25 AMPC


Prayer

Everlasting father I worship you and honour your holy name

Lord Jesus I thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

King of Kings thank you for counting me worthy to be your child

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father you are my redeemer show yourself great over my situation

Lord silent every roaring lions opposing my destiny physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Father put an end to battles I didn't sign for but crept into my life unknowingly

Lord arise and give me unending victory over every situation that I know or do not know of

Lord erase all evil ordinances written against my household and I

Lord settle me in all areas and let those who have mocked me gather to rejoice with me in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household manifest your power in all that we do and destroy the dictates of the wicked ones

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has granted my desires and elevated me to the pinnacle of visibility. Nothing is impossible for me henceforth because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world in Jesus name amen.*


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) ©  16th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...