Search This Blog

Saturday 10 June 2023

Prayer from 1 John 3:2

Song by Donnie McClurkin

Great is Your mercy towards me
Jesus Your love and kindness
I can't do this without crying, towards me
But is Your tender mercy, I can see
Every day after day


Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
1 John 3:2 KJV


Prayer

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the knowledge your word instills in me daily

Lord thank you for total deliverance from every works of darkness

Lord thank you for your mercies that endures forever

I decree by the mercy of God sicknesses and infirmities have no place in me

I decree grace speaks over every situation in my life in Jesus name

I decree my life henceforth will be lived to the glory of God

I decree all impurity that will make me unworthy on the last day before God is totally removed

I decree my life is fine tuned according to the direction of the Holy spirit

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household the lord has released new level of grace that removes all forms of disgrace from our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The life I live is for God. I will not just live and exist, God is in control of my destiny. Bad reports are totally destroyed. The name of God overshadows all evil handwriting over my destiny in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 10th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...