Search This Blog

Friday 9 June 2023

Prayer from Isaiah 40:31

Song

For the Lord is good
For the lord is good
For the Lord is good 
And His mercies endureth forever

but they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 KJV


Prayer

Rock of ages I worship you and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for replacing all weaknesses with your strength in me

Lord thank you for removing all thought of giving up at the edge of my breakthrough

Father thank you for always coming through for me and for changing my story to glorify your name

Lord thank  you for not allowing evil manipulation to overshadow my glory

Lord thank you for silencing every accuser of my life

Lord thank you for giving me victory and not allowing me to become the victim of evil emergencies

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for the new beginning you have given us and the testimony that will come through it all in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has begun a good work in my life and He will complete it. The grace of God has removed all disgrace. His mercy speaks in all situations of my life. I am filled with His wonderful power and I will never be disappointed in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 9th June 2023 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...