Search This Blog

Thursday 22 June 2023

Prayer from Matthew 5:16

Song

My beloved is, the Most beautiful
Among thousands and thousands
My beloved is the most beautiful
Among thousands and thousands

Yeshua ah ah ah ah ah ah
Yeshua ah ah ah ah ah ah

Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good deeds and moral excellence, and [recognize and honor and] glorify your Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 5:16 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship you for who are to me

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Jehovah thank you for your word and the divine understanding I gain through your word

Lord help me to always shine my light so that those who come in contact me will praise you

Lord help me to live my life for you and not just for worldly goals

I decree every power that wants to drown my light in darkness will not stand

I cancel evil report over my destiny henceforth in Jesus name

I decree I am entering a new level where my light shines beyond the imagination of men 

I decree I have divine breakthrough over all my desires in Jesus name

I decree this season nothing will stop my glory from shining in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household evil covering and darkness around our destiny is truncated in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin Shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My light can't be stopped by any darkness, I am outstanding in all aspects of life. My destiny can't be truncated by workers of darkness. I am above always, God has given me visibility in areas I need it according to His will in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 22nd June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...