Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 June 2023

Prayer from Psalms 126:1-2

Good Morning

Song

What the enemy meant for evil
God has turned it around, turned it around
What the enemy meant for evil
God has turned it around for my good

When the Lord brought back the captives to Zion (Jerusalem), We were like those who dream [it seemed so unreal]. Then our mouth was filled with laughter And our tongue with joyful shouting; Then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.”
Psalms 126:1‭-‬2 AMP


Prayer

Lord I thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages I honour your majesty and worship you for who you are

Lord thank you for the word and power of the word in my life

Father thank you for granting me divine liberty in all areas

Lord what has been set apart to cause me evil turn it around for my good

Ancient of days destroy all negative plans over my life and my household

Lord this season let me experience divine turn around by your mercy

Lord whatever evil has been lingering for far too long against your purpose for me put an end to them

Father arise and show me mercy by your grace in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household renew our strength by your mercy and terminate evil emergencies in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is working on my behalf. He has turned all situations around for my good. This season I will not account for any loss. The mercy of God has set me free in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 28th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...