Search This Blog

Saturday 24 June 2023

Prayer from Jeremiah 16:21

Song

I wanna give my best to you
I wanna do what you ask me to
I wanna go wherever you say
Just say the word and I will obey
I wanna live a life that's real 
I wanna serve you lord for real
For you deserve all this and more

So I give you more, every little thing that I have
More, more it belongs to you
So I give you more every little thing you can grab
More, more God, it belongs to you


“Therefore,” [says the Lord] “behold, I will make them know— This time I will make them know My power and My might; And they will know and recognize [without any doubt] that My Name is the Lord.”
Jeremiah 16:21 AMP

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship you and honour your majesty

Jehovah I thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your mercy that speaks for me and grace to overcome

Lord thank you for your word that daily fills me with divine understanding and knowledge

Lord increase in me the zeal to live for you regardless of what life throws at me

Lord grant me divine enablement to achieve what you have planned for me in life

Lord remove every distraction from my path and help me to focus on your plan

Lord remove every hinderance from my journey and give me victory

Lord arise over this nation and let your will only stand

Lord terminate the disguise and deceits of the workers of iniquity in my life

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household show yourself great over all situations and let everything end in praise in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is the director of my life. His will rules above every authority and dominion of negativity. The word of God is my guide in all I do and I will never end in the civen of the workers of iniquity in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 24th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...