Search This Blog

Monday 19 June 2023

Prayer from Romans 16:20

Good Morning

Song by Jonathan Nelson

I will be what you've called me to be
I will say yes
Lord I agree
My desire, passionately
Is to be what you've called me to be
That's what I'll be

The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The [wonderful] grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.
Romans 16:20 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you and worship your holy name

Lord Jesus thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that enlightens me daily

I decree Satan and his cohort are under my feet therefore they have no power over me

I decree every evil ordinance disguised in the spiritual realm to sow sorrowful seed into my life are destroyed

I decree evil proclamation and declaration concerning my destiny are destroyed

I decree the presence of the Lord goes with me and teaches me all I need to know in Jesus name

I decree I will scale through every phase in life victoriously because Christ in me is the hope of glory

I decree this new week, protocols and processes are broken for my sake

I decree negative gathering and negativity will not prevail over my destiny

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household the grace of God surrounds us and speaks for us, our peace is certain in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of the Lord impacts my life daily. My light will continue to shine brighter and brighter. Evil ordinances and pronunciation are destroyed under my feet. I am moving to the level of divine abundance and visibility in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 19th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...