Search This Blog

Saturday 3 June 2023

Prayer from Psalms 2:12

Good Morning

Song

Come bless the Lord
Oh ye servants of the Lord.
Who stands by night 
In The house of the Lord
Lift up your hands to the holy one
And bless the Lord
And bless the lord


Worship the Lord and serve Him with reverence [with awe-inspired fear and submissive wonder]; Rejoice [yet do so] with trembling.
Psalms 2:11 AMP

Prayer

Lord I worship you and give you all the praise due to you 

Rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for opening a new door for me even in places I did not imagine

Lord thank you for removing all evil emergencies concerning my household and I

Father thank you for terminating negative reports

Lord fill my mouth with songs of thanksgiving let this month birth greatness in my life

Father arise and let every opposition be scattered in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household do a new thing in our life and let it manifest speedily and according to your will

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Lord let my heart be filled with praise and worship to you. Thank you for the daily benefits you load me with. My destiny is filled with divine shining light and no darkness can rule over it in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 3rd June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...