Search This Blog

Friday 2 June 2023

Prayer from Proverbs 2:11-12

Song by Judikay

You do not lie
You do not fail
What is hard for you to do?
It doesn't exist oh
It can never ever exist oh
You do not lie
You do not fail
What is hard for you to do?
It doesn't exist oh
It can never ever exist oh

Discretion will watch over you, Understanding and discernment will guard you, To keep you from the way of evil and the evil man, From the man who speaks perverse things;
Proverbs 2:11‭-‬12 AMP

Prayer

Almighty saviour I honour you and worship you for who you are

Mighty God thank you for this amazing new day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient and your mercy that endures 

Lord thank you for the Holy spirit and his divine guidance over my life

Lord increase in me the spirit of discernment so I wouldn't make unfruitful decisions

Lord remove every confusion from my path and direct me according to your will

Lord terminate every source of confusion in my life in Jesus name

Abba arise let your mercy speak for me in places judgement has risen against me

Lord that which you said concerning me bring them to fulfilment to the glory of your name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our lives be filled with miracles that makes even unbelievers run to believe the Most High God in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord almighty does not lie and He will never fail, what He promised concerning me are manifesting in Jesus name. The name of God is my hiding place, He has kept me away from the desires of the wicked. God is at work in my life and nothing is impossible for me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...