Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 June 2023

Prayer from Proverbs 20:5

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Your name is a way maker Jesus
To you belong all power Jesus
Whenever I call your name
You make a way
Your name is a way maker Jesus


A plan (motive, wise counsel) in the heart of a man is like water in a deep well, But a man of understanding draws it out.
Proverbs 20:5 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I glorify you and worship you

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord have your way in all my plans, do not let me be put to shame

Lord grant me divine direction in all that I lay my hands on henceforth

Father give me divine ideas that leads to great innovation that will cause a divine change in and around me

Lord release unto me the spirit of excellence in all that I do

Abba eliminate the spirit of fear and uncertainty from my life

Father increase my confidence in you and silence the lies of the workers of iniquity

Lord arise concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household make a way for us and let new doors open for us according to your will in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of the Lord is my hiding place. The Lord is in control of my destiny. He has released upon me excellent spirit. I will never be disappointed, I am not a victim or failure in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 20th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...