Search This Blog

Sunday 11 June 2023

Prayer from 2 Timothy 3:1-5

Good Morning


Song by Sinach

Holy Holy, God almighty
It’s a privilege to worship You
Maker of all universe
It’s an honour just to stand before You

With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You
Proclaiming Lord You reign
With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You
Proclaiming Lord You reign

Great are You lord
Greatly to be praised
Greatly to be praised
Father You reign

Great are You Lord, Great are You Lord
Great are You Lord, Great are You Lord


This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2 Timothy 3:1‭-‬5 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your majesty and honour your Holy name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your ever present help in my life

Lord thank you for your word that daily enlightens me and directs my path

Father have your way in my life guide me in your will for the rest of my life

Lord eternal grant me continuous grace to stand above the will of the perilous times

Lord give me grace to always focus more on your desires for me beyond any selfish gain

Lord help me not to be holier than thou that I forget my purpose and calling in life

Lord grant me grace to forgive those that hurt me most and not use unforgiveness as license for the enemy to take a foothold over my destiny

Lord let your light continually shine in and through me in Jesus name

Heavenly father ignite in me your fear, so that I will always abide in your will forever

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will not become a vessel unto dishonour in your kingdom in Jesus name amen

*Pray for souls around the world*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a child of God, chosen by Him and sold out to do His will. My life is hidden in Christ and I will never live a life that is controlled by the dictates of this world and the perilous times. I focus on my goal in doing His will and making heaven in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 11th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...