Search This Blog

Monday 26 June 2023

Prayer from Psalms 35:18

Song

Jehovah we praise you
Jehovah we praise you
We praise your name
We praise your name
Jehovah we praise you


I will give You thanks in the great congregation; I will praise You among a mighty people.
Psalms 35:18 AMP

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for your word that daily loads me with benefit 

Lord thank you because you will not allow the desires of the wicked to prevail over me

Lord thank you for destroying evil emergencies and evil reports over my destiny

Lord thank you for the new doors you have opened for me and my testimonies

Father thank you for giving me speedy answers over all my desires

Lord thank you for lifting every barrier off my path in life

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for honouring your word in our lives and bringing your promises to manifestation

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working in my life. This is my season of fulfillment, all things are working for my good. There is a divine turn around over all my expectations, no more delays in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 26th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...