Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 June 2023

Prayer from Acts 17:28

Good Morning

Song

Lord, You are more precious than silver
Lord, You are most costly than gold
Lord, You are more beautiful than diamonds
And nothing I desire compares with You


For in Him we live and move and have our being; as even some of your [own] poets have said, For we are also His offspring.
Acts 17:28 AMPC


Prayer

Heavenly father I honour your name and glorify you for who you are

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for choosing me even when I was in darkness you shined your light to save me

Lord thank you for your word that constantly reminds me of your love for me

Lord grant me unending grace to live my life for you until I see you in glory

Lord have your way in my life, direct my path and terminate every unwanted situations around me

Lord grant me grace to live my life for you and not for the dictates of this world

Lord remove from me every thoughts of unworthiness that the enemy of my soul wants to use to keep my spirit bound against your will

I decree only the plans and will of God will stand in my life in Jesus name

I decree all unwanted circumstances that have kept me in position against the purpose of God are permanently destroyed

I decree I live henceforth by the divine direction of the Holy spirit, sicknesses, disease, and failure have no place in my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household the power of God is upon us and we are free from all condemnation in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory of the Lord is upon my life. The presence of the Most High has set me free. Worry, shame, delay, sorrow will never have a place in my life. In Christ I live, move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 13th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...