Search This Blog

Thursday 8 June 2023

Prayer from John 4:13-14

Song

As the deer panteth for
The water so my soul longs after you
You alone are my heart desire
And I long to worship you
You alone are my strength and shield
To you alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart desire 
and I long to worship you


Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: but whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
John 4:13‭-‬14 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I glorify your name and worship you

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word that is forever true and does wonders in my life

Lord thank you for filling me with more of you 

Father grant me grace to always look up to you and wait on you in all situations

Lord ignite in me the fire to serve you and live according to your will forever

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household fill out hearts with your will and grant our desires

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is in charge of my destiny. The spirit of the living God guides me on daily basis. The power of God fills my life daily. I will never be disadvantaged or disappointed in life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 8th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...