Search This Blog

Sunday 18 June 2023

Prayer from Exodus 15:23-25

Song 

If my people, who are called by my name
Will humble themselves and pray
And turn from their wicked ways
I will hear from heaven 
And I will heal their land

When they came to Marah, they could not drink its waters for they were bitter; therefore it was named Marah [bitterness]. The people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink? And he cried to the Lord, and the Lord showed him a tree which he cast into the waters, and the waters were made sweet. There [the Lord] made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there He proved them,
Exodus 15:23‭-‬25 AMPC

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your majesty and honour you

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the efficacy of your word and the light it shines on my path

Father have mercy on this land and heal our nation

Lord remove every source of bitterness from the resources of this nation

Father remove bitterness and the source from my household

Lord terminate every source of sadness orchestrated from the kingdom of darkness over my life

Lord destroy the plans of the wicked ones concerning my destiny

Lord that which has been a source of happiness in my life never allow the enemy to turn it to source of sadness

Lord terminate worrying and the source from the journey of my life

Father that story and stigma that merge themselves against your will in my life today terminate them

Lord replace every sadness with happiness and let my testimonies be perfect

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household whoever has vouched to see our end untimely let all their plans return to them in thousand folds in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has changed my story, He has replaced all bitterness with sweetness. He has put an end to evil tag and evil stories in my life. This is the beginning of a new dawn,new era in the journey of my life. Jesus has settled it all. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 18th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...