Search This Blog

Thursday 29 June 2023

Prayer from Proverbs 11:19

Song

Here's my worship
Take joy in it
Make it your dwelling place
I wanna put a smile on your face

I present my heart to you
I present my live to you
I present my heart to you
I present my live to you

Here's my worship, smile
Here's my life Lord, smile


He who is steadfast in righteousness attains life, But he who pursues evil attains his own death.
Proverbs 11:19 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

King of all kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord accept my worship and praises to you henceforth

Father grant me grace to be steadfast in righteousness all the days of my life

Lord remove all attributes of wickedness from my life henceforth

Father purify my heart, let me be more like you in Jesus name

Lord remove all desires of the wicked far from me in Jesus name

Ancient of days do something new in my life let there be a turnaround in the situation of my life

Father remove far from me the plans of the wicked against your will for my lineage

Lord let your mercy speak for me in places I can or cannot advocate for myself

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our time of testimony start now and put an end to delay and  unwanted situations in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working in my life. His promises prevails over any evil ordinance. God is at work in me and He is moving mountains for my sake. I have a new dawn of divine occurrence,all things work together for my good in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 29th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...