Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 June 2023

Prayer from Proverbs 18:20

Song

You are the love of my life
You are the hope that I cling to
You mean, more than this world to me
I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold
I wouldn't trade you for riches untold'.
You are, you are my everything

A man’s stomach will be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; He will be satisfied with the consequence of his words.
Proverbs 18:20 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for your word and the efficacy in my life

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me you deserve all the glory

Lord thank you for the power in your word that turns every situation around for my good

Lord prune me and remove every word that doesn't glorify your from me

Lord terminate every word that has been spoken into my destiny against your will for me

Lord erase from my mind every evil thoughts that birth negative utterances

I decree whatever word that has been spoken into the atmosphere physically or spiritually that is tampering with my glory is permanently destroyed

I decree evil words written against my name or my generation is totally destroyed

I decree every covenant that was made before I was born that is militating against the will of God in my generation an end comes to them in Jesus name

I decree that whatever power that is claiming to be god over my destiny an end comes to your reign henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household there is a divine change that is causing manifestation of the promises of God in our lives henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily:Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is in control of my life and every word spoken against His purpose for me will not stand. There is a change that has taken place in the spiritual realm over my life, the grace of God has settled me in all aspects in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 27th June 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...