Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 May 2023

Prayer fro Galatians 5:16-18

Song by Donnie McClukin

Holiness, holiness is what I long for
Holiness is what I need
Holiness, holiness is what Youwant from me, from me…
Holiness, holiness is what I long for
Holiness is what I need
Holiness, holiness is what You want from me

Righteousness, righteousness is what I long for
Righteousness is what I need
Righteousness, righteousness is what You want for me,

So, Take my heart and mold it
Take my mind, transform it
Take my will, conform it
To Yours, to Yours, Oh Lord

But I say, walk habitually in the [Holy] Spirit [seek Him and be responsive to His guidance], and then you will certainly not carry out the desire of the sinful nature [which responds impulsively without regard for God and His precepts]. For the sinful nature has its desire which is opposed to the Spirit, and the [desire of the] Spirit opposes the sinful nature; for these [two, the sinful nature and the Spirit] are in direct opposition to each other [continually in conflict], so that you [as believers] do not [always] do whatever [good things] you want to do. But if you are guided and led by the Spirit, you are not subject to the Law.
Galatians 5:16‭-‬18 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship you and honour you for who you are

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks over judgement

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and the payment to redeem me

Lord thank you for your word that daily reminds me of what you want me to do

Lord fill me with more of you, let the Holy spirit take preeminence over my being

Lord flush out all desires and deeds that stands against your plan for me

Lord help me to live a holy and righteous life that is worthy of reigning with you at the end of my sojourn on earth

Lord remove from me whatever I am engrossed in that is leading me away from the path of righteousness

Holy spirit direct me, do not let me make decision that will contradict your plans for me

Lord eternal terminate every unwanted desires that wants to keep me bound against your purpose for me

Lord I pray for as many who are yet to know you either in my household or in the world at large let them have an encounter with you

Holy spirit fill my household and every member of my household do not let us fall prey of the confusion of the world around us

Lord I lift the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household unto you, help us to continue to seek your face and not just your hand so we will not live a wasted life in Jesus name

*Ask the Holy spirit to guide you*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am filled with the divine presence of God. The Holy spirit is at work in and through me. I will never be subjected to the works of flesh. God is leading me in the direction He want me to go. My life is in His hands. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 31st May 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...