Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 May 2023

Prayer from 1John 1:9-10

Song by Sinach

You are here, moving in our midst
I worship You, I worship You
You are here, working in this place
I worship You, I worship You
You are here, moving in our midst
I worship You, I worship You
You are here, working in this place
I worship You, I worship You

You are
Way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God, that is who You are
You are
Way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God, that is who You are


If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just [true to His own nature and promises], and will forgive our sins and cleanse us continually from all unrighteousness [our wrongdoing, everything not in conformity with His will and purpose]. If we say that we have not sinned [refusing to admit acts of sin], we make Him [out to be] a liar [by contradicting Him] and His word is not in us.
1 John 1:9‭-‬10 AMP


Prayer

Almighty savior I honour your name and worship your majesty in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord have your way in my life, help me to live a life that glorifies you

Jehovah take control over my spirit man let it always align with your will

Father remove from my life every attributes of sin and selfishness

Lord destroy every power of negativity around my life

Lord give me grace to forgive those who hurt me even before they ask for forgiveness

Lord grant me grace to  treat people the way you want me to without selfish motive

Lord help me to let go of every hurt I still hold on to knowingly or unknowingly that affects my life

Abba arise over every situation in my life and let your mercy speak for me in Jesus name

Lord fight for me in anyway I have been cheated or disappointed in Jesus name

Lord help me, open the floodgates of heaven over my situation and let there be abundance of rain of blessings

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household remove every barrenness spiritual or physical from our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mercy of God is upon me and it speaks for me. The mercy of God has opened heaven for my sake. The mercy of God is guiding me all the days of my life. The favour of God has perfected all that concerns me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th May 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...