Search This Blog

Sunday 28 May 2023

Prayer from Psalms 121:7

Song

I will lift up mine eyes to the hills
From whence cometh my help
My help cometh from the Lord,
The Lord which made heaven and earth

He said, He would not suffer thy foot,
Thy foot to be moved
The Lord that keepeth thee,
He will not slumber nor sleep

Oh the Lord is thy keeper the Lord is thy shade
Upon thy right hand, upon thy right hand
No the sun shall not smite thee by day,
Nor the moon by night
He shall preserve thy soul, even forevermore
My help, my help, my help,
All of my help cometh from the Lord

The Lord will protect you from all evil; He will keep your life.
Psalms 121:7 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship you and give you all the glory due to you alone

Father thank you for this beautiful dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for being my ever present help 

Lord thank you for keeping me from evil of the day and night

Lord thank  you for ordering my steps and for directing me in the path you want me to go

Lord thank you for terminating every power of darknes in and around me

Lord thank you for destroying the plans of the wicked orchestrated to see my end

Lord thank you for giving me divine victory over all challenges

Lord thank you for erasing evil patterns from my lineage

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for terminating the agenda of darkness over us

*Give thanks to God almighty*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has set me free from all unwanted situations. The prince of peace has given me divine peace to overcome all unrest. God is my keeper, He is my strength. Jesus is the king over my life. I am saved by His grace. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th May 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...