Search This Blog

Thursday 25 May 2023

Prayer from John 16:13

Song

Holy are you Lord
All creation call you God
Worthy is your name
We worship your majesty
Awesome God how Great thou art
You are God mighy are your miracle
We stand in awe of your holy name
Lord we bow and worship you

But when He, the Spirit of Truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth [full and complete truth]. For He will not speak on His own initiative, but He will speak whatever He hears [from the Father—the message regarding the Son], and He will disclose to you what is to come [in the future].
John 16:13 AMP

Prayer 

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over my life and the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your word that gives me understanding of your will

Father let your truth prevail in my life and the works of my hands

Lord terminate all evil gathering and associates that speaks negative over my life

Lord eliminate every negative report that has been planned from the pit of hell concerning me

Lord remove all form of disgrace that is set to affect my household and I

Father help me, give me victory in all areas of my life

Lord arise concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household fight for us and shut the mouth of all mockers in and around us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shal not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has risen on my behalf, He is in control of all that concerns me. He has given me victory and His favour is upon my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 25th May 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...