Search This Blog

Saturday 13 May 2023

Prayer from Proverbs 17:19

Song

Lord, Make us instruments of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let your love increase
Lord, make us instruments of your peace,
Walls of pride and prejudice shall cease
When we are your instruments of peace.

Where there is hatred, we will show his love
Where there is injury, we will never judge
Where there is striving, we will speak his peace
To the millions crying for release,
We will be his instruments of peace


He who loves strife and is quarrelsome loves transgression and involves himself in guilt; he who raises high his gateway and is boastful and arrogant invites destruction.
Proverbs 17:19 AMPC


Prayer

Lord almighty I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word and the trust the word instills in me daily

Father make me instrument of your peace in all circumstances

Lord remove every pride and hatred from my life give me the grace to love others as you love them

Lord terminate every self loathe or self destruction from my life

Lord save me from every works of flesh that can destroy my spiritual growth

Lord anoint me for your greatness and do a new thing in my life

Father grant me the grace to forgive and let go of any hurt that constantly brings my spirit man against your will

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household help us to live according to your will and purpose for us for the rest of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is in control of my life. God has given me peace in all aspects of life. That same spirit that raised Jesus Christ from dead lives in me. I am not sold out to the dictates and desires of the perishing world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th May 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...