Search This Blog

Friday 19 May 2023

Prayer from Mark 11:10

Good Morning

Song by Matt Redman

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless your heart

I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus

Blessed is the coming kingdom of our father David! Hosanna in the highest [heaven]!”
Mark 11:10 AMP

Prayer

Abba, I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Thank you Lord Jesus for this grace you have endowed me with

Lord thank you for my salvation and forgiveness of sins

Lord thank you for your word that daily enlightens me

Father thank you for opening the floodgates of heaven to pour out showers of blessings and breakthrough upon my life

Lord thank you for divine visitation and breakthrough

Lord thank you for everything, words are not enough to express my praise to you

Lord rid me of everything that diverts my attention away from your purpose for me

Lord henceforth grant me grace to always devout time to commune with you

Lord I don't want to function in my own understanding help me 

Lord terminate every power that wants to substitute your will for the will of this world in my life

Lord let my life bring worship and praises to you and never let me be a cast away or disappointment to you

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household arise on our behalf and give us victory and goodnews in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is greater than the greatest and He is forever worthy of all my praise. Jehovah El ROI, sees all and He is in control of my life. God has given me victory over all my expectations in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 19th May 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...