Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 May 2023

Prayer from Matthew 11:28

Song

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we can't see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]
Matthew 11:28 AMPC

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your name and worship you

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Father I come to you with all burdens that are weighing me down help me lord

Lord let your mercy speak for me and wipe away all tears

Father cancel every source of bitter tears in my life and journey

Lord increase my faith in you and let me experience divine transformation in all aspects of life

Father this day change my story and grant me testimonies over all my desires

Lord eliminate every power that has mocked or ridiculed my faith  in you

Lord arise over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household and let us experience divine turn around in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has made ways for me where there was no way. God has finally turned my situation around to the glory of His name. All things are working for my good and there is no loss in and around me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th May 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...