Search This Blog

Sunday 7 May 2023

Prayer from 1Timothy 1:15-16

Song by JJ Hairston

In my life be glorify, be glorified
In my life be glorify, be glorified
In my life be glorify, be glorified
In my life be glorify, be glorified
In my life be glorify, be glorified
In my life be glorify, be glorified

You get the glory
You get the praise
You take the honor
I just wanna say thank You

Thank You
Thank You Lord
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You Lord



This is a faithful and trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance and approval, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost. Yet for this reason I found mercy, so that in me as the foremost [of sinners], Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience as an example or pattern for those who would believe in Him for eternal life.
1 Timothy 1:15‭-‬16 AMP


Prayer

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is exceeding in all situations of my life

Lord thank you for the ultimate price of salvation that you paid  for me

Lord be glorified in my life and all that I do until I see you in glory

Lord let my life be a blessing and let me be blessed in all aspects

Lord through my life, let souls be drawn to your kingdom forever

Lord remove from my life whatever I do knowingly or unknowingly that ruins others faith in you

Lord grant me grace to live according to your word and not by my emotions or feelings

Lord grant me divine understanding and intervention in all situations so that my life can be lived according to your will

Lord heal every heart filled with brokenness and heaviness of any kind

Lord vindicate me in places I can or can't defend my self and let me shout for victory

Lord in this month show yourself great over all that I have been expecting

Lord reverse whatever seem irreversible in form of reports or letters and let protocols be broken for my sake

Father, I commit the vessel used for this daily prayers unto you all impacted by it and our household manifest your power in and through us and silent every opposition in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of the Lord will be glorified daily in my life. The light of God will forever shine over my soul. I am living my life to please the one who formed me, knitted my being and orchestrates my existence. I will never disappoint God in all I do because the Holy spirit directs me daily in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th May 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...