Search This Blog

Thursday 18 May 2023

The Head

*Be Inspired Tuesday Bible Study program May 18 2022.* 

*Anchor* : Sis Leah

 *Topic* : *The Head* 

 *Text* : When the child was grown, the day came that he went out to his father, to the reapers. But he said to his father, “My head, my head.” The man said to his servant, “Carry him to his mother.” Then he went up and lay on the child and put his mouth on his mouth, his eyes on his eyes, and his hands on his hands. And as he stretched himself out on him and held him, the boy’s skin became warm.
*2 Kings 4:18‭-‬19‭, ‬34 AMP*


The topic this evening is

 *The Head*

When you hear the word The head what comes to your mind?

The head is the upper part of the human body. It houses the sense of sight, smell, taste, hearing and touch. Most importantly it houses the brain
No man with a missing head can be counted as a living being. 

— The head is a pivotal part of the body structure and what makes a human being
If you go through business structures there are or there is a person who is the head and then you have board of heads of departments or head of the company

They are the ones that make the crucial decisions on how the company is going.
Let's go into the scriptures for today

When the child was grown, the day came that he went out to his father, to the reapers. But he said to his father, “My head, my head.” The man said to his servant, “Carry him to his mother.” Then he went up and lay on the child and put his mouth on his mouth, his eyes on his eyes, and his hands on his hands. And as he stretched himself out on him and held him, the boy’s skin became warm.
*2 Kings 4:18‭-‬19‭, ‬34 AMP*
https://bible.com/bible/1588/2ki.4.18-34.AMP

So in this part of the scripture the child started crying my head my head 🗣️ as a parent when a child starts crying you are definitely concerned especially if the child can't really articulate their feelings in a way you can understand better.

As this child cried for his head, he father I guess was busy decided to send him to his mother through the servant. as the child got to the mother he actually dies in the hands of his mother.

*I pray for every parent here, you will not bury your child, children or grandchildren.an end has come to that still birth and miscarriages in Jesus name!*

As come to understand later, this child had other issues that eventually killed him at that point. However the mother decided not under my watch and took him to the prophet. 

The prophet then laid on him. Did a mouth to mouth which if observed scientifically is CPR. Or mouth to mouth resuscitation. But spiritually the contact of the head had to take place for this child to come back to life. 

We are going somewhere with this message just stay calm..

Let's look at the second scripture for this evening

She made Samson sleep on her knees, and she called a man and had him shave off the seven braids of his head. Then she began to abuse Samson, and his strength left him. She said, “The Philistines are upon you, Samson!” And he awoke from his sleep and said, “I will go out as I have time after time and shake myself free.” For Samson did not know that the Lord had departed from him. Then the Philistines seized him and gouged out his eyes; and they brought him down to Gaza and bound him with [two] bronze chains; and he was forced to be a grinder [of grain into flour at the mill] in the prison.
*Judges 16:19‭-‬21 AMP*
https://bible.com/bible/1588/jdg.16.19-21.AMP

In the case of Samson, his head 🗣️ was the store house of his divine power. He was born a Nazarene. There was a warning that blade must not touch his head. 

However when his head and brain 🧠 started wondering in the wilderness of ungodly he released his head on the frying pan of the destroyer in the name of Delilah.

Samson's head just like your head and mine is an integral part of his life
Growing up in some homes, the parent gives their children stern warning on not allowing people to touch their head. 

That is how important even unbelievers and believer know that the head is more of a sacred part of the body that should not be toiled with

Decree out loud

*My head will only yield to the will of God*

*My head will not be served on the platter of the wicked*

*My head will not lead me to destruction in Jesus name amen*

That child cried my head my head and death came to steal him away just like that thanks to God that his mother didn't give up, she took him to the prophet instead of just accepting fate and bury the child. Through the prophet the head that was dead received life as the breath of fresh life came back into him.

Decree and say 

*whatever is dead in my head today receive fresh breath of life in Jesus name*

— Your head is an important part of your body both physically and spiritually. 

In the spiritual and physical aspect of Samson's life his head was not to be a toy in the hand of the slay mama Delilah but Samson had allowed unnecessary confusion of love and lust to fill his brain 🧠 to the extent where his hair was being stroked by the destiny destroyed.

Say this out loud,

*I will not deliver my head 🗣️ to the hands of destiny destroyer physically or spiritually in Jesus name amen*

Touch your head and say

*My head hear the word of the lord you will never become a victim of destiny truncators and manipulation of the workers of iniquity in Jesus name amen*

Samson's head was his glory however he filled it with what truncated his glory because he failed to completely yield to the plans of God
You cannot dilly dally when you are meant to walk in line with the will of God. 

When you dilly dally with sin and unrighteousness the enemy sets a trap and comes in in full force to fulfill his agenda which is to kill, steal and to destroy.

Say 
*Father wherever I have been dilly dallying in the place of destruction open my eyes and take me out of there right now in Jesus name*

— Another aspect of the head is that you watch who you put as your head

This can range from ministers, choice of partners or anyone that gives authority over you
When you take the story of Ananias and Sapphira in the Bible.

Ananias was a bad head to Sapphira and the fact that Sapphira was blindly in love following the head that lied about what he did she also fell and died because she couldn't discern what was right from what was wrong.

Say 
*Father whoever, or whatever I made the head over my destiny knowingly or unknowingly that has an evil lock over me today separate us and put an end to this control henceforth in Jesus name*.

In my language they will say *"Ori mi o ni GBA ebode"*

The only way I can interpret it is that *I will not be unfortunate in life*
The association you keep can turn your head in the wrong direction.

In the situation of the prodigal son after taking his inheritance he flaunt the money and wasted it. He had association that were saying *_ranka dede_* which means *_well done 👍🏽 carry on_*
This was when the going was good but the moment everything finish the head that was wearing crown 👑 started dwelling with pigs🐖🐷. The crown 👑 was replaced with pigs straws
Decree greed will not drive my head 🗣️ of crown to become a dweller among pigs 🐖 in Jesus name
Another thing is what do you say about your head?
Some people love to confess rubbish and forget that they are saying it out of the central part of their body which is their head.

Some will say their head has scatter

Some will say *_kuku_* cut their head off

Over your dead body will you forgive someone...

*Hmmm watch what you say*

I would love to have this topic in multiple parts as there are lots of things about the head
Who do you regard as your head..

Who do you allow to lay hands on your head..

You go to a place they say someone is doing miracles

You Miracle explorer the younger or older sister of Dora the explorer you quickly rush out and allow them to lay hands on your head.

Do you know who their head is?

Do you know who they bow to?

Do you know what they place on their head spiritually?
May God give us a discerning spirit..

*Test all spirits that is what the word of God says..*

-How will you test the spirit of your spirit is not in line with the Holy spirit?
-What music or words or conversation do you allow to fill your head?
-What is working or directing your head
-Who is your head?

*Let us Pray*

Father thank you for your word this evening
Father thank you for speaking to me and through the vessel

Father today I yield my head and everything about me unto you have your way lord henceforth

Father help me never to put my head knowingly nor unknowingly on the platter of destroyers like Samson in Jesus name

Lord for as many that has laid hands on my head to exchange my glory I decree today enough is enough I claim my glory back in Jesus name

Today I flush out every words, thoughts, discussion, memory that keep my head below the waters of devastation and pain in Jesus name

I decree I am set free, my head will not be cut off physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I decree the spirit of forgetfulness is removed from me henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Thank you Jesus for my head is divinely restored to the level it ought to be henceforth in Jesus name amen*

*Congratulations to me ❤️*

Thank you for joining this evening

Please feel free to comment or ask questions and pray the prayers

Remember Jesus loves you sooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh
Have a blessed evening
❤️

♥️


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...