Search This Blog

Monday 29 May 2023

Prayer from Isaiah 61:7

Song

I'm already loved
I'm already chosen
I know who I am
I know what You've spoken
I'm already loved
More than I could imagine
And that is enough, oh-oh

Instead of your [former] shame you will have a double portion; And instead of humiliation your people will shout for joy over their portion. Therefore in their land they will possess double [what they had forfeited]; Everlasting joy will be theirs.
Isaiah 61:7 AMP

Prayer
Ancient of days thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Father thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies over my life

Lord Jesus thank you for your promises and the fulfillment in all aspects of my life

I decree the love of God has found me and His favour speaks for me

I decree the hand of God has pulled me out from every unwanted situations

I decree God has given me beauty for ashes in Jesus name

I decree I have multiple blessing for all loss and divine restoration is my portion

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household grace is peaking for us and replacing all disgrace known or unknown in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The promises of God are manifesting bin my life henceforth. The grace of God is watching over me everywhere I go. My life is at the height of destiny fulfillment and no power can truncate my destiny in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th May 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...