Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 May 2023

Prayer from Psalms 104: 13-14

Song

Jehovah you are good to me
In all situations
In all situations
In all situations

He waters the mountains from His upper rooms; the earth is satisfied and abounds with the fruit of His works. He causes vegetation to grow for the cattle, and all that the earth produces for man to cultivate, that he may bring forth food out of the earth–
Psalm 104:13‭-‬14 AMPC

Prayer
Everlasting father I glorify you and worship your majesty

Thank you Jesus for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that speaks daily over my life

Lord thank you for divine satisfaction that you have given to me

Lord thank you for abundance and divine fruitfulness that you have made my portion

Lord thank you for removing every barrenness and dryness from my life physically or spiritually

Lord thank you for cancelling all evil reports over my household and I

Lord thank you for the open heaven over my destiny

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for opening unto us the doors of abundance and for putting an end to every form of lack in our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has removed every form of barrenness and stagnation from my story. God has changed my story, He has given me beauty for ashes. Protocols and processes are working in my favour in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th May 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...